Discusion Daemon ID (DID)
@spinarr : Discusion
Have single daemon ID across GetTopology, GetDevices, GetValues per IQRF device that is linked with MID by default but can be relinked with another MID if e.g. device is replaced when failed. This allows for control systems to work nicely (no change in control app) with daemon ID even if we replace device in the network. Then metadata should be linked agains deamon ID.
@mikuluf Lets abbreviate daemon ID to DID:
- what shall be definition of DID?
- location? can be stored in metadata (MD)
- sometimes NADR, sometimes MID? In which conditions?
- ... ?
- we have NADR - a broken node can be replaced with other MID by Restore
- MD API allows getting MD according NADR or MID => replace on user level
- IMHO such DID is more or less user specific category depending on an application needs